Sunday, September 5, 2010

Love is Energy - Pass it On!


Yes, I can feel that.  Thank you!!  I appreciate your virtual hugs and good vibes.  I'm riding your bliss wave, our collective energy stream of Love...  

Energy is real!  This cute little video below illustrates it so well, along with a song that is bouncy and upbeat.  

I hope it elevates your day!  

Namaste~

The music is "When Love Takes over" by David Guetta & Kelly Rowland.

Hey, while you are looking at blogs, can you check out my friend Lynn at WellBeing and Julia at East of the Sun Art?   Were Blogging together with Love this weekend....


3 comments:

  1. Lovin' the Love! <3

    ++Lynnilicious++

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS!!!!
    I just sent it out to heaps of people in the twitterverse hehe, thanks for bringing it to my attention suuuuperfantabulous Sandilydocious!! Riding the blissssss wave with YOU!!
    Humongous HUGS!!! ((OOOF)) hehe!
    Much LOVE!! ♥
    - Matt xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comments, Matthew and Lynn! I appreciate it so very much!!

    ReplyDelete